Thread: Can i install standard edition in multiple sites? (im the owner)

Unregistered

Can i install standard edition in multiple sites? (im the owner)

Hi, ive been reading about the difference of Standard and Developer edition, and as far as i understand i still can make changes on the standard edition like change logo, colors, etc right? i dont plan to make any major change in the layout, just some tweaks to fit my business. (please confirm it for me)

What i need to know is if i can make multiple sites with the standard edition, or i need to buy the developer for this?

Notice that i wont be reselling sites, i want to create different sites for my own.

Regards!

Unregistered
    Another question.

I noticed that when posting an ad you can choose country and city. For countrys that are not USA, there are cities option too? its automatic or i need to edit with all the cities? how hard is that.

Unregistered
    sorry, by city i mean state =)

Thanks
    OK, both standard and developer can be installed on as many websites as you wish. If you want to customise to your country you will have to populate the field with your countries cities / states etc. I have done this and it only took me around 45 minutes. Check my site http://touringtrader.co.uk

Thread Information