Thread: Can I install two or three themes on my one website?

DavidH

Can I install two or three themes on my one website?

Good Morning and Please forgive the really dumb question. I am looking to start a website that would use three of your themes. I was wondering if all three themes work together on the same website. For instance, I would like to have a website where people could clip coupons, post and read classified adds as well as review job postings. Our website would be focused on supporting a population at the county level within a state and in some cases, just a large city. While I'm sure that all three can be loaded, but is it possible to integrate them as one seamless application to the public? I know that I want to purchase the three items, I just need to know what the potential issues are if I wish to use all three on one website. Thank you for your support!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    As a wordpress theme, they require an instance of wordpress for each install. You may opt to install each of the theme in a subdomain or a folder however it may require some form of customization to have common login for all the install. You may also choose the Wordpress Multi-user which again may require some form of modification to make all themes work properly.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information