Thread: Can the job board be used as a private recruitment job board

Unregistered

Can the job board be used as a private recruitment job board

Hi there, I am new to wordpress and this will be my first foray into working with it so forgive me if I'm ignorant.

I really like this theme, and would love to use it for a small recruitment website I'm building. I need everything that this theme offers however, the job board would be private. i.e. only the recruitment company themselves would have log ins for posting jobs on the job board is this possible or does the theme have to allo public job posting?

Many thanks for your help, and congrats on a great product!

Niall McKenna

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    It it can be done through some code modification which can be fairly implemented. It is just a matter of removing/commenting some codes relating to the public job posting.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your help. Is this something a novice could do? Are there resources that are easy to find that I could use to help me do this?

Thanks again.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Custom modification is not officially supported but some users are willing to help if you can follow instructions. If you are not comfortable doing it yourself, you may avail the services of some of Appthemes certified partners Certified WordPress Theme Partners | AppThemes to do it for you.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information