Thread: Can The Overall Width Be Changed and can I use it twice on one site?

Thanks

Can The Overall Width Be Changed and can I use it twice on one site?

Before I buy this wonderful looking wordpress classified plugin and theme, I would like to know if:

1. Can I remove the sidebars or show content without them?
    2. Can I change the overall width of the theme?

3. Can I run 2 separate classifieds on one site (2 niche classifieds)?

4. If I can run 2 separate classifieds on one site (domain.com/nicheclassieds1/ and domain.com/nicheclassieds1/), could they all be searched from the home page (domain.com)?

Thanks.

Martin

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Classipress it is a theme and not plugin.

1. Yes you can remove sidebar content and replace it with your own using widgets.
    2. No default admin option on this but it can be done by modifying some codes.
    3. It is possible but since these are wordpress themes you need an instance of wordpress install either in subdomain or folder.
    4. This may require a separate function which requires customization.

There are no encrypted codes in themes and so you can modify it according to your needs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Hi and thank you for your reply. Sadly you didn't answer my questions completely and that was, perhaps, my fault for not being 100% clear.

1. Will this work without the sidebars?
    2. Can I run it at, say, 600 pixels wide?

I know about editing CSS but I just want to make sure that there is nothing stopping it from being completely customisable.

Martin

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1-2. As I have stated, it can be done by modifying the codes. "There are no encrypted codes in the themes and so you can modify it accordingly."

Just remember official support only covers the default configuration and so any modification to the theme is not covered. However, there is a community where users can help with your modification.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information