Thread: Can I post a number of ads to get my site going?

Unregistered

Can I post a number of ads to get my site going?

I want to post a number of free listings on my site for businesses and their products/services, in order to get my new site going. And then inform those businesses that they have free listings.

Questions please:

1. Is it possible for me to create such listings on my site for other businesses?
    2. Will those businesses be able to access the listings that I created, in order to make their own updates? If so, how will it be done?

Thanks for clarifying.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. You can definitely post for other business' behalf.
    2. You need to create a user for them using their email and other info so they can access their listing. Then you can email to them their login details.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    problem .. seems if I use their email address to open an account, they will get the email and will have to click on the email before the account is registered and before I can post an ad.

this defeats what I want to do, i.e. first create an ad and then inform them about it.

am I misunderstanding, or is there a solution for me to post free ads first?

thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Another workaround is to use your email/temporary email when posting their ads then you may just edit the profile and change it to their email address after that.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information