Thread: Can we remove the event ?

Vanta-ge

Can we remove the event ?

Hi,

I wish to know if we can remove the even's catégorie and leave only the business side ?

Thanks

Thanks
    The Vantage theme hasn't been released yet, so I can't confirm if this will definitely be an option you can set from within the Vantage admin dashboard. If not though, like all of our themes Vantage will not be encrypted, which means you can make any customizations such as this, if you wish.

Unregistered
    what will the main differences be between classi and vantage?

Essentially you could just change the titles to 'list your biz' instead of ' post ad' and now its a business directory. right?

I would like to have a theme with everything built in, a portal with Q&A, Jobs, Business Directory with a centralized membership database and user profile management.

Thanks
    If you haven't already seen it, you can read more about the Vantage theme on this blog post.

There are people I am aware of who have used ClassiPress as a business directory, but this has involved customization on their part for it to function exactly as they want from a business directory. The layout itself is much different to what is planned for Vantage, so it's really up to you if you find ClassiPress satisfactory as an alternative.

Thread Information