Thread: Can the various appthemes be combined into one?

Susan Branch Smith

Can the various appthemes be combined into one?

I'm interested in several of your themes and would like to roll them into one. It looks as though the themes can be customized to look alike, but I wondered whether you have customers doing this now and how they did it. Multi-site? Installing wordpress and each app into a different directory? Any hints would be much appreciated.

Also, I currently have a web site that I'd like to keep and then customize these themes to look like it. Can we talk about your customization fees?

Many thanks,

Susan

Unregistered

also curious

For example; could you have 3 columns on the home page with each column showing a different apptheme.

eg

column 1 shows jobs

column 2 shows businesses (vantage)

column 3 shows classifieds

Regards, Kieran

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I have encountered some users with multi-Wordpress/theme installs on subdomains and some using Multi-sites. It really depends on how you want it managed though I prefer subdomain installs as each site is isolated when one is breached. It is just a bit tedious to maintain with different administration panels.

I'm interested in several of your themes and would like to roll them into one. It looks as though the themes can be customized to look alike, but I wondered whether you have customers doing this now and how they did it. Multi-site? Installing wordpress and each app into a different directory? Any hints would be much appreciated.
    For customization jobs, you can contact some of Appthemes certified community partners here http://www.appthemes.com/partners/.
    Also, I currently have a web site that I'd like to keep and then customize these themes to look like it. Can we talk about your customization fees?
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information