Thread: Can Wordpress Plugins be Added to the AppTheme?

Unregistered

Can Wordpress Plugins be Added to the AppTheme?

Hi, I'm interested in the Job Roller theme you have available. I took a look at the demo, and I see that the plugins section in the back-end is not available. Is it because it's a demo? or will I not be able to add any plugins to my classifieds theme? Thanks for your time.

-Alex

Thanks
    Yes, it's just because it's a demo site that you can't see the plugins section, but you can add plugins if you wish. Please note though, third party plugins are not officially supported, so whilst you can find many plugins which will work fine with JobRoller, there will also be many which are not compatible...particularly any that do not support custom post types.

Thanks
    hi if you dont support third party wordpress plugins then how can we deal those issues? How can you people help to resolve their issues http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/help.gif

Thanks
    If a plugin is not compatible, and if you wanted to persist with finding a way to make it work then you can seek community based support, however there is no guarantee that someone else can come up with a solution. You have to also remember that many plugins have simply not been updated by the plugin author to support custom post types yet.

Ultimately it's not possible or even really reasonable to expect us to support plugins which we did not create, and particularly with the fact that there are literally thousands of plugins out there.. We couldn't possibly test every one with our themes. Our main concern is the functionality of the theme itself.

Thread Information