Thread: CAPTCHA registration

Unregistered

CAPTCHA registration

Hello,

Who can tell my wich CAPTCHA is compatble with classipress abset the standard reCAPTCHA thats garbage. Mi website get loads of spam user and i dont want them to register.

I'm all ready on my second day of trying updates and seems like nothing wurks. They all fail to show up on the registration page. On all the other page they do show up but thats not where i nead them. This is realy time come suming and the frustration is killing me.

I seachtd in google i seachtd in wordpress forum and cant get any update to show on the registration page. It seems like nothing is compatbale with classipress because other user have them succes-foly on there pages.

I know user like me are not support but pls help me. My installer is on a holly day and i get loods and loods of spam.

Classipress realy needs to update the standard reCAPTCHA its wurdless !

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Sorry to hear that but official support is only provided to registered license holder of Classipress.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Edit: when i have a CAPTCHA installed and i try to registrate a new users it says pls fill in the CAPTCHA but it just dusnt show up.

Unregistered
    yeah i know that but i only need the name of a compatble CAPTCHA thats all. Pls

Thread Information