Thread: Changing countries and cities

Unregistered

Changing countries and cities

I would like to use one country only so I don't want users to have to choose a country. Is this possible?
    Also, I want to add a list of cities and areas within these cities. Is that possible?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Yes it is possible and can be done through the classipress admin settings using custom fields and custom forms.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the answer but I want to clarify before I purchase.
    I want to add about 10 cities and then once someone chooses a city I would like areas under that city to appear and have another say 15 choices allowing the user to choose a city and area.
    I would want to add all of these areas and erase all current options for countries and states.

Thanks
    You are probably referring to dynamic selection which is not yet a feature in the current version. However, it has already been requested for at the Ideas exchange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange for future implementation.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    Any idea when this feature will be available?
    I want to purchase the theme when it is available but until then I don't think that I will be able to use it as I need ads very specific to areas.

Thanks
    Implementation of a requested feature is dependent upon the number of users requesting for it (voting system) or you can avail the services of a programmer if you want it implemented now Certified WordPress Theme Partners | AppThemes .

Unregistered
    ok then where to vote for this feature?
    http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Thanks
    You can vote for feature requests in the AppThemes Ideas Exchange

Thanks
    I've been looking for an answer about this too. Allowing users to have limited choices for cities and areas in that city.
    Okay, I'll just go through the vote feature request thread to aadd my vote for this feature.

Thread Information