Thread: Charging Per User - Possible?

N. Elliott

Charging Per User - Possible?

Is there a way to people who register TO POST instead of charging per post? I would like to charge my clients as they join instead of charging them for posting. Thoughts?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    The current Classipress set up is per ad charging but you can use a plugin for that as what other users have done.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

N. Elliott
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    The current Classipress set up is per ad charging but you can use a plugin for that as what other users have done.
    Is there one that you would recommend / would work seamlessly with this theme? I am using this for a Rental site called RandomRental.com and running buddy-press during testing but have realized that it doesn't work as well as I would like so we are looking to buy this. Thanks for the help by the way!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I will check some threads mentioning the plugin and will post an update here when I find some reference.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

N. Elliott
    I also forgot to ask about the individual 'profiles' that are created... Does that only work if I am running MU? I noticed that I could click on the individual who POSTED the information and see their 'info'. With that I want to be able to:
    - Have Ratings / Feedback
    - Small description
    - Etc.

Do I need to have MU for this or will this function the same on regular wordpress 3.0?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    I will check some threads mentioning the plugin and will post an update here when I find some reference.
    I have to say, I am truly a fan of App Themes already after this conversation!

N. Elliott
    Thoughts so far? Thanks again for your help, I am looking to get this tonight is possible!

Thanks
    The customer profile page is a standard part of ClassiPress, which includes the description and any listings that person has made on the site. However, Feedback is not currently a feature (although has been a popular feature request, so something we may see in the future)..

Thread Information