Thread: Cities and Packages

Bishooo

Cities and Packages

Does classiPress support different cities? and can the user search for Coupons by city?
    Also, can I charge my customers to add coupon packages? If so, is there a link to see how I can configure these packages?
    Finally, Can the user get email-notified if the store adds a new coupon? NO RSS

Thanks

Bishooo

Price

Is it $99 for life or do you guys charge more in the future? Also, can I use it for multiple sites? or does each site need a license?

Bishooo

Clipper

Sorry, The above questions are regarding clipper and not ClassiPress.

Thanks
    There is no specific requirement to add a location to the coupons entered, so there is no location specific search at this time. If you were referring to a separate site for each different location, you could consider a WordPress multisite setup along with some customization in order to achieve this.

Clipper currently does not include any payment gateways, as monetization of the theme is primarily by way of affiliate links.

The "Get Coupons by email" function as seen on the sidebar of the Clipper demo can be used, and requires you to sign up for an external email marketing such as aweber.

The $99 cost for a standard theme includes a lifetime license and 12 months worth of updates and support. If you wish to continue to receive the updates and have access to the support forums after that time, the annual subscription fee is $29 for a single theme. Yes, the theme can be used on multiple websites/domains.

Thread Information