Thread: classi press es como este thema de esta empresa encuentra24.com es mi pregunta

johan mata

classi press es como este thema de esta empresa encuentra24.com es mi pregunta

vengo mirando sus themas y classipress me tiene enamorado por que siento que sera el alto al cambio de m empresa manjo wordpress hace un aņo o poco mas por motivos de tiempo no e logrado estudiar mas de lo que quiero pero estoy decidido hacerlo es y sera la unica manera de lograr la meta y veo y creo que classi press es mi solucion, yo veo una de mis conpetencia que claro es un moustro con miles de propiedades es su web y tengo la inquietud de preguntarle ese tema es una classipress sino me equivoco, pero veo que ese tienes dos culunnas en clasii puedo tener dos colunnas y la ultimna pregunta no hay nada en espaņol el thema puede estar en espaņol verdad y hay videos tutoriales que cuando lo compre me ayuden a trabajar en el, es todo por ahora saludos soy johan mata

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    My reply is based on the google translation below and so please bear with me.

Yes we have available Spanish language pack of which you may check here http://www.appthemes.com/support/languages/classipress/.

There are documentations and video tutorials that you will be given access once you purchase the theme.

themas and come looking ClassiPress their love for me is that I feel will be the change of m high MANJO wordpress company a year or little more for reasons of time and not able to study more of what I want but I am determined to do this is and will be the only way to achieve the goal and see it and think that my solution is classi press, I see one of my conpetencia than clear is a monster with thousands of properties is their website and I have to ask concerns the subject is a ClassiPress but I'm wrong, but I see that you have two culunnas in clasii I can have two question ultimna colunnas and there is nothing in Spanish Spanish thema may be true and there are video tutorials that when you buy to help me work on it, is all for now I'm greetings johan kills
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information