Thread: Classipress 3.2

Unregistered

Classipress 3.2

Hello ,
    I would like to by classipress . can i know when the 3.2 stable version will be available ?
    thanks !

Thanks
    Currently 3.2 is in the public beta testing stage and we do not yet have an official release date for the stable version. As an estimate, we would hope to have this out by the end of November. Thanks.

Unregistered

classipress 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Currently 3.2 is in the public beta testing stage and we do not yet have an official release date for the stable version. As an estimate, we would hope to have this out by the end of November. Thanks.
    is it possible to test the classipress 3.2 beta version for Unregistered member ? if yes how ? if not how can i be registered if the theme (classipress 3.2 stable version) that i want to by is not ready ?
    thank you for your answer

Thanks
    Currently the beta testing is open only to existing customers, so if you did purchase ClassiPress now you'd actually have access to the beta version in your customer dashboard. Announcements about the stable release will be made on our blog, Facebook, and Twitter if you wish to subscribe, like or follow :)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Currently the beta testing is open only to existing customers, so if you did purchase ClassiPress now you'd actually have access to the beta version in your customer dashboard. Announcements about the stable release will be made on our blog, Facebook, and Twitter if you wish to subscribe, like or follow :)
    ok thank you for your answer. if i purchase the classipress 3.1.9 version , will i have access to dowload the stable release of classipress 3.2 whithout any charge when it will be ready ? thank you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ok thank you for your answer. if i purchase the classipress 3.1.9 version , will i have access to dowload the stable release of classipress 3.2 whithout any charge when it will be ready ? thank you
    Yes, if you purchase a theme now, you will receive 12 months of theme updates and support for no additional cost. Thanks.

Thread Information