Thread: ClassiPress 3.3

Unregistered

ClassiPress 3.3

If someone started to use AWPCP (Another WordPress Classified Plugin) for a classified site, and then bought ClassiPress 3.3, what would happen to the ADS already uploaded into the AWPCP. Could they be transferred? It was just in the testing phase and the example adds are not critical or anything like that.

Unregistered

Is geo location multi city option selection is available with this classipress

Hi,
    I would like to know whether the geo location multicity feature is available in this classipress theme. For ex: I want to search motorcycle in my region. Can i select the geo location or my place so as it will list only the data related to that place. Please let me know as its very urgent for me. I want to purchase geo multicity selection based classified.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If someone started to use AWPCP (Another WordPress Classified Plugin) for a classified site, and then bought ClassiPress 3.3, what would happen to the ADS already uploaded into the AWPCP. Could they be transferred? It was just in the testing phase and the example adds are not critical or anything like that.
    Ads created using the plugin would be saved as "Posts", whereas our themes use custom post types, meaning that existing "Posts" on your site would appear as blog posts on a ClassiPress site and would need to be moved to "Ads". If you have knowledge of mysql admin you can migrate them from the database side to the correct location (using a custom query if there are bulk ads), or you can export the data from your existing site and re-import them using the built in .csv importer tool in ClassiPress. If what you have are just test ads though, you probably don't really need to worry about it ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to know whether the geo location multicity feature is available in this classipress theme. For ex: I want to search motorcycle in my region. Can i select the geo location or my place so as it will list only the data related to that place. Please let me know as its very urgent for me. I want to purchase geo multicity selection based classified.
    If you use the advanced search functionality within the category sidebar as shown on the ClassiPress demo site, you can select multiple locations and even radius. On a related note you can also find a MapPress plugin in the AppThemes marketplace which allows users to see listings in their area via the map. Thanks.

Thread Information