Thread: ClassiPress

Unregistered

ClassiPress

Hello there! I have 4 basic questions for you:
    1) As a non techie, how easily can I use ClassiPress to put up an online classifieds website?

2) Also, I have a logo that I have created for my website, can I add it to my website if I use ClassiPress?

3) For the blog portion, can any user of my website post a topic and/or reply to another topic, do does only the admin have the "posting" rights?

4) For my website, can I require users to register and log in to use my website?

Thanks,
    Sameer Sharma
    sameers@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Hello Sameer,

1. Classipress is a Wordpress theme and so a basic knowledge in Wordpress will come handy in using the theme. Wordpress http://wordpress.org/ is designed to be non-techie friendly and if you could follow instruction I believe you can setup a classifieds site without any hassle. Likewise, most of the webhosting providers now include a wordpress installer that which make installing it a lot easier.

2. Yes, Classipress allows you to upload and use your own logo through the admin settings.

3. No option on this currently and will require custom coding and or through the use of a plugin to implement.

4. By default, users are required to register and login in order to post an ad.

Cheers,

Jomark
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thanks a lot Jomarkosabel!

A quick follow up: can users add replies to topics that an admin starts in the blog section? From your reply it 's clear that only an admin can post a topic but I wanted to check on the replies part.

Thread Information