Thread: Classipress

Unregistered

Classipress

So if i purchase this for 99 how do i load it to my wordpress ... Do i have to purchase the pro plan on wordpress????

Thanks
    You can find installation instructions for both WordPress and ClassiPress on our theme documentation page here. Your first step is to actually purchase hosting for your website (it will not work on a free WordPress.com account), and you may be interested to know that if you sign up via one of our preferred hosting partners you could receieve a 50% discount off your theme purchase. Please see more details here.

Once your hosting is set up, WordPress is free and would need to be installed on your host account, after which time you would install the ClassiPress theme. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    You can find installation instructions for both WordPress and ClassiPress on our theme documentation page here. Your first step is to actually purchase hosting for your website (it will not work on a free WordPress.com account), and you may be interested to know that if you sign up via one of our preferred hosting partners you could receieve a 50% discount off your theme purchase. Please see more details here.

Once your hosting is set up, WordPress is free and would need to be installed on your host account, after which time you would install the ClassiPress theme. Thanks.
    i have tons of hosting ...... ok ill check it out ......

Thread Information