Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classipress

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Classipress

Hi,I saw (URL REMOVED) selling Classipress for only $39.95 while wpclassipress sell at $69,is it the same product?

And does wpclassipress do all the installation for us as a "turnkey" site? :o

Thanks

Re: Classipress

Ours is the only official website from which you should purchase ClassiPress.. If you purchase the theme from any other source you won't be buying it legitimately. People who obtain ClassiPress from other sources will not be supported nor should they expect to receive free upgrades forever. At present the forums are open to all, however in the near future they will be locked down to give access to only verified licence holders.

I am aware of that other website, and the fact that they don't send you the theme files..instead they obtain your login infomation and "install it for you", however this in itself is an additional risk to people who are scammed into buying from them. Here, when you purchase the theme you are given access to download all files yourself and therefore you have full control of the product you have purchased.

Taken from our FAQ:

Q: Does ClassiPress have partner web sites that can legally sell or distribute the theme?
    A: No. Any other site you find selling or providing a copy of ClassiPress for free are unauthorized and breaking the law. They may claim to be “licensed resellers” or “distributors” but there is no such thing. Also, downloading a nulled version (free copy) from other web sites is very dangerous. You have no idea what malicious code has been added to the theme and risk losing your web site and database.

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

But I do not know how to install all there files.Will your company install the files on my domain eg.http://classified.gkishop.com ? can make it as turnkey?

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

What is the package I must sign up to have the Classipress branding completely remove from my classified ads?

Thanks

The type of licence depends on other factors as well..such as how many websites you wish to use it on etc. But if for example it was for one single website, you can purchase a single licence, and the pay the additional $15 for footer credit link removal.

Purchase of the licence does not include installation. Assuming you have never installed WordPress or used theme before, then you could always look for a coder for hire from the ClassiPress Theme Services thread here in the forums.

We do have instructions and video tutorials for installation and setup if you want to have a look at how this is done. It is relatively straightforward if you have already worked with WordPress themes before: http://appthemes.com/support/docs/classipress/.
    Last edited by pepsi; July 7th, 2010 at 02:22 AM.

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

so if I decided to buy,what should I do first?

Should I sign up for the Hostgator Hosting to get the 50% discount first or should I open a Wordpress first (I do not have a wordpress account).Or should I buy the Classipress package first?

Thanks

If you plan to take advantage of the 50% discount off ClassiPress then you must purchase the hosting account first using the specific instructions found on the promo page http://wpclassipress.com/buy/#promos, otherwise you will not qualify for the discount. From that point you can follow the instructions to make your ClassiPress purchase.

You can set up your WordPress installation any time from when your hosting account is created. Once you have WordPress installed, then you will be able to use the ClassiPress theme when you have purchased and downloaded it.

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Ok.I intend to buy the unlimited license $159 package.So with that I can use it on as mamy domains and subdomain as my hosting can hold? And Hostgator allow unlimited domain correct? Can I buy my domain from GoDaddy and then host it with Hostgator?
    What is a Developer licence? and What is WordPress MU? :roll:
    Is there a tutorial or ebook that teach step by step how to install or usr WordPress as it looks difficult compare to Blogger,which I have a lot of accounts. :mrgreen:

Pardon me if I question too much...because I have bought a classified from www.e-classified.net and the stuff is no where compare to here,and with no refund policy even for a single DAY! so I want to make sure I make the right decision now. :cry:

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

I have bought the hosting from Hostgator through the affiliate link from classipress.So what /where should I send to Classipress to prove that so that I can get the 50% discount? :?:

Thanks

No problem at all, it's understandable you want to know as much as you can before you commit to buying something ;)

Assuming you have completed the relevant steps to purchase hosting via hosting partners link.. To claim your 50% discount, you should forward your proof of purchase (i.e. forward activation email or receipt) to the email address below so we can verify the transaction in our system:

http://wpclassipress.com/wp-content/.../03/image1.png

With regards to your other questions:
    1. The $159 Professional Edition licence you refer to, yes, allows unlimited licences to allow you to create as many ClassiPress websites as you wish.. More info on that, here
    2. It doesn't matter where you pay for your domain name, no.
    3. There is no longer a "Developer Licence"..this was part of the old licence structure we had before ClassiPress version 3.0.
    4. You can read more about WPMU here http://mu.wordpress.org/
    5. You can find many tutorials on how to install WordPress if you just search Google, however one that the developer recommends for those new to WordPress is here: http://www.maxblogpress.com/wordpresswizard20/

Hope this information helps :)
    Last edited by pepsi; July 7th, 2010 at 02:23 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information