Thread: Classipress Demo

Unregistered

Classipress Demo

I have attempted to interact with the Classipress demo site on three occassions in the last few days, and have not been able to view its performance to date.
    The first 2 times, I attempted to download a picture as prompted, but the system froze up, and I had to back out of the demo.
    Tonight, I did not attempt to download a picture, and hoped it would allow me to preview the demo. At the end of step 2, as I hit "continue," an error message stated: an error has occured... Your session has expired or you are trying to submit a duplicate ad. This, in fact, is the same error message that was shown after the first 2 attempts, as well.

Is there a way to successfully view the demo?
    Thank you very much,

Jim

Thanks
    Hi Jim, the demo is fully functional, however no data can be saved to it which is why you can't complete functions such as posting ads or uploading information to it without an error. You can get an idea of the process, but not actually post. Before you accessed the demo there should have been a pop-up message which explained this, sorry if you did not see it. Thanks.

Thread Information