Thread: ClassiPress Developer Edition misbused

Unregistered

ClassiPress Developer Edition misbused

Hello,

If bought a classipress themea thro a site much like crags list. Nouw im using it i know the dude who told me that he made the script just boght the ClassiPress Developer Edition and is reselling your products.

Thats f*ckt up for you and me because i can not get update's etc because i dont have a paying acount but i do have paid.

Is there a change when i report the reseler i get an upgrade on my account zo i can update my site and juse the forum ?

What email adress can i report tho about this ?

Greetings

Thanks
    he did not do anything wrong. He is allowed to put the script on any site he wants. Even yours for a charge. I am in the same boat as you. I paid for classipress but i dont get support, although mine does update when new versions come out. I wish I could see all the threads so i can make more improvements to my site but thats just not going to happen. But from using clasipress i realized how much I love AppThemes work, so I will be looking to get the "Club Package" then I can see all the threads.

Unregistered
    No sh*t its legal ?

Then why dont open the forum for users like me ????. I did pay 140 euro's for the app thema will when i did know about it i could buy it strait from apptheme for just a bit more and had a vailid account and could make ma zelf some money reselling it.

CRAZY that people who dont know about apptheme and buy it not strait from them get SCREWED !!!

This is not houw it should wurk !!

Aint it ?

Thanks
    well when you buy it from appthemes they tell you that while you can put it on multi sites, Appthemes only provides support for the original buyer. wish i found this site too. but maybe you will like one of there other themes and then you can buy that and get access to the forums. or get the club package and get them all plus the new ones they put out.

Unregistered
    Oh zo you buy'd a tikket to ore theme park o wait you dint buy it strait from us i see. Well to bad we cant let you in but if you buy a new 1 strait from the counter you cann enther ore themepark and enjoy all the rides :)

Sure i crap money zo why dont buy it double up THATS JUST ****ING GREAT !

who ho ho ho ho ho ho whowh how how oh whowoh wohw how yeaaaah

Thanks
    i mean you can buy a diffrent theme from appthemes not the same one. It is not up to appthemes to provide support to people that are not there customers. it is up to the person who sold it to you to provide support and updates.

Thanks
    if i buy a ticket to a theme park and i go home and make copys of it with my copy machine then NO then theme park is not going to accept my copyed tickets

Unregistered
    Yes well i dont need another apptheme.

I know the facts nouw and will contact the dude who installed the site.

Thread Information