Thread: Classipress Discount Code needed !

Thanks

Classipress Discount Code needed !

Can anyone tell me where can I get a valid discount coupon code for classipress, want to try it first before I invest in the package option.

Thanks

• :courage:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    As far as I know, no theme promotions has been offered yet except for the webhosting partner http://www.appthemes.com/resources/wordpress-hosting/ and translators discount.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Seems to me that lot of new folks are interested about these coupons these day, maybe the classipress team should do something about it. Does it make sense in term of business ?

Thanks
    Hello Jomarkosabel,

Is the single domain 12 month cycle hosting qualified for the webhosting partner offer ? Just making sure because I saw some people having issues with the hosting package they got.

Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    The hosting plans are posted here http://www.appthemes.com/resources/wordpress-hosting/ of which you may checkout.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information