Thread: ClassiPress with Magic Member

Unregistered

ClassiPress with Magic Member

My web builder is using Magic Member for my membership website. I wanted to ad Classipress as a plugin to allow my members free classified ads. However my tech said he cannot figure out how to make the two work together as one site. In other words I want them to log in to Magic Member and be able to go to my classifieds without another ID and password. Can this be accomplished? If so how? If not what is my alternative?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Third party plugins are not officially supported and so it may require some modification to use with Classipress.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

ClassiPress with Magic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    Third party plugins are not officially supported and so it may require some modification to use with Classipress.
    I don't know what that means. What modfications and how? Is there a tutorial or is there someone oput there that has accomplished using ClassiPress with Magic Member?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    It means that modification to the theme including the use of a third party plugin is not officially supported. You need to implement it by yourself or through the help an experience programmer.

Appthemes have certified partners Certified WordPress Theme Partners | AppThemes that you can contact if you need to have some modification done to the theme.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information