Thread: ClassiPress performance in heavy traffic

Samar

ClassiPress performance in heavy traffic

Hi your themes are very good, I just wanted to check whether ClassiPress will able to take heavy traffic load. I understand that to handle big traffic I need to have a strong dedicated hosting. In case if I have a hosting to take load of around 500,000 pageviews daily, will WordPress and ClassiPress perform well in this environment?

Thanks
    This is ultimately related to what (as you have said) your host setup and WordPress itself can handle, rather than the theme specifically. There is some useful information here on the WordPress Codex relating to dealing with high traffic WordPress sites. Thanks.

Samar

Thanks for reply

Thanks for reply Pepsi, I just wanted to check if ClassiPress has following features:

Is it possible for admin to approve advertising post before it gets published on the site?

Is it possible to import data\ads from a different web site site? if yes does it supports xml?

Does the posts gets disabled once it reaches expiry date?

If i Purchase the entire themes bundle, I get PSD file of each template, what exactly is the use of PSD if I can directly edit CSS?

Are the plugins and child themes in Market Place are safe to use with ClassiPress?

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

- Yes you can set posts to be moderated before they are published, however this does not apply to paid ads which will publish once the transaction is completed.
    - There is no auto feed or import feature currently built into ClassiPress.. this would require customization of the default theme on your part.
    - Depends on your ad settings, you can either have them set to expire or remain visible, or expire and be sent back to unpublished (draft) mode.
    - If you purchase the developer licence package then yes you receive the Photoshop .psd files (not with the standard license). You can certainly still edit the theme files without the use of the .psd files, but some prefer to have the files readily available. Personal preference.
    - Each product in the marketplace indicates which themes they are compatible with, and they have been tested for those products before being made available in our marketplace.

Thanks.

Thread Information