Thread: Classipress, Photoshop, Net Objects

Unregistered

Classipress, Photoshop, Net Objects

Hi, I haven't bought the product yet so all the searching I did for this specific question was unavailable to me. I am building a few websites using Net Objects Fusion 11 and use allot of the Adobe programs with it. CS5, After Effects, Fireworks, Illustrator etc... A few of my sites are going to be classifieds, I came across your Classified Themes and they are the closest I have seen to what I am looking for. What I am wondering is.... If I download WordPress and buy the ClassiPress, if I can pull (integrate) my front page into this. All I have on my front page is animated text, an animated character and then an Enter Here button. I made this page in Net Fusion using the Adobe programs. Or would it be possible to create this same page in WordPress, being able to use all of my Adobe programs?
    Does ClassiPress itself allow you to use the Adobe programs? Thanx!

Thanks
    You can certainly modify the look of the ClassiPress theme to suit you, but obviously it will take a fair amount of customization on your part. The ClassiPress Ultimate Edition licence includes the original .psd files, which are extremely useful if you do want to make changes to the design. It's also recommended you look at creating a child theme so you don't lose all your hard work during an upgrade.

Thread Information