Thread: ClassiPress Question

sadmir2

ClassiPress Question

Hi,

I bought the Jobroller theme and am very happy with it, and now I'm planing to purchase the ClassiPress theme however I do have some questions:

1. I intend to use the Classipress them on a car classifieds site so will I 2. be able to remove all the categories and input only car makes/models instead?

2. I want each city to have its sub domain e.g http://Toronto.CarsTrader.ca | http://Winnipeg.CarsTrader.ca so users will automatically asked the Province/State then City they are from and post/buy cars for sale there is that possible with this theme and how?

3. From the demo page on your site on the main page you have the Ad Categories and under that are the latest ads. can i remove the latest categories and move the latest posts up?

looking forward to your answers

Sadmir

Thanks
    1. The theme does not come with the categories already in place, so you won't need to remove any categories as you need to create your own anyway.

2. You can find a number of threads on this topic if you search the forums. If you login with your customer login you'll be able to access member-only threads such as this..

3. Yes you can choose to use the "Standard Style" Layout from the ClassiPress admin dashboard, so that the categories list does not display on the homepage.

Thread Information