Thread: Classipress Questions

Thanks

Classipress Questions

Hello,

I am considering a purchase of the Classipress template for a small business, and had a few questions.

1. Am I allowed to have 2 admin users, and 1 maintenance-like user to have access to the backend? I noticed on the admin preview that there was no tab for "Users." I would like to have more than 1 person managing the admin on the back-end.

2. Can I have new visitors post for free without registration? Craigslist allows users to do this as long as they provide an email address. (If so, can I set it so that only members can search?)

3. Is there a way to require PayPal payment for new members?

4. Is there an account user/pass on the admin demo that I can try to see what the posting interface is like?

Regards,
    Tom

Thanks
    1. Yes, you can assign admin access to more than one user. The theme uses the default WordPress user functionality for this.

2. By default, the theme requires all ad posters to complete the registration process. Some members of our community have however, customized the theme to allow ad posting without registration, so it is possible. It's not part of the ClassiPress admin settings though.

3. No, PayPal payments take place only when posting ads, or if the customer chooses to sign up for a membership package.

4. You can register to the ClassiPress demo site if you wish to test out the actual ad posting process further. Thanks.

Thread Information