Thread: ClassiPress Small Business Edition (v3.0.5.2) Questions

Unregistered

ClassiPress Small Business Edition (v3.0.5.2) Questions

Presale questions
    1.) I want to start two WordPress sites one an open paid classified and the other a paid member’s only site. The most important feature of these sites will be the ability of user of the sites to upload a YouTube video to aid in the demoing and sale of their items.
    2.) What changes can I make to the themes to keep them from looking the same cookie cutter sites?
    3.) Where are the user guides and videos tutorials showing how I can post or embed videos in the listing?
    4.) I saw a coupon site with a 20% discounts does that mean the ClassiPress Small Business Edition (v3.0.5.2) would be $79.00 instead of $99.00?

Thanks
    If you enable html in ad description users will be able to embed video code in their ads. Re styling .. if you look at the showcase you will see that there are a number of quite unique looking sites. If you have some knowledge of css you can be as creative as you want to be.
    Embedding video code in a listing would be the same like embedding a video in a post. If the videos are hosted on youtube you could just copy and paste the embed code from there.

Unregistered

User Doc's

Thanks for the reply how about themes doc's location?

Thanks
    There isn't a specific tutorial for adding videos, as the process is basically described in bluecafe's post.

Thread Information