Thread: classipress social media

Unregistered

classipress social media

i like to know if i can use classipress with buddypress

I am building a social media site with every major city in every state and all over the world. I have over 100 different topics . I like to know if i can use classipress to upload all my citys and state and topics at once with classipress into buddy press

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Buddypress as with other third party scripts and plugins are not guaranteed to work out of the box and will may require further code customization either to the theme or the plugin. I have encountered some users though who have successfully installed buddypress with the themes.

i like to know if i can use classipress with buddypress

Depending on your existing setup and or the source database structure of your cities, states and topics, it will may require code customization including the use of a custom migration script so that it will conform with Classipress data structure. A knowledge in php, mysql, html, and etc. will definitely come handy for this process. If you are not comfortable with codes, you can just hire an experienced coder to assist you for this. AppThemes have certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that can be contacted for customization jobs.

I am building a social media site with every major city in every state and all over the world. I have over 100 different topics . I like to know if i can use classipress to upload all my citys and state and topics at once with classipress into buddy press
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

classipress social media

So it can be done just have to find some one that knows how to do the coding if it will not work with buddypress

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    buddypress as with other third party scripts and plugins are not guaranteed to work out of the box and will may require further code customization either to the theme or the plugin. I have encountered some users though who have successfully installed buddypress with the themes.

Depending on your existing setup and or the source database structure of your cities, states and topics, it will may require code customization including the use of a custom migration script so that it will conform with classipress data structure. A knowledge in php, mysql, html, and etc. Will definitely come handy for this process. If you are not comfortable with codes, you can just hire an experienced coder to assist you for this. Appthemes have certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that can be contacted for customization jobs.

Thread Information