Thread: ClassiPress and Woocomerce

Unregistered

ClassiPress and Woocomerce

Dear Classipress team!

If I buy the Classipress theme with the WooComerce plugin (Child theme i think) Can I use the WooComerce payment system with the Classipress payment method? The reason to do this is that exists a plugin to get payment gateway for Spanish banks and Spanish pay network, but the plugin is only for WooComerce. If I can use the WooComerce integrated into the ClassiPress for to pay the classified payments, I think the problem will be solved...

Tahnks for your attention!

Alberto.

Thanks
    ClassiPress itself is not specifically designed for use with the WooCommerce plugin (we do not officially support third party plugins, so cannot guarantee that they will be 100% compatible with our themes). There are 2 ClassiPress child themes currently available in the AppThemes marketplace which have compatibility for the WooCommerce plugin built in here and here. Whether or not the additional payment gateway plugin is then compatible is not clear, you may like to check with the child theme developers on their respective marketplace pages (in the comments section) for further clarification. Thanks.

Thread Information