Thread: Classipress Working Across A Multisite Network

Unregistered

Classipress Working Across A Multisite Network

Hi

I am looking to set up multiple instances of Classipress on a multisite installation of Wordpress

I cant seem to find much information on the net and many of the mutisite queries on you forums are blocked for no customers.
    Such as this
    http://forums.appthemes.com/report-c...an-post-37120/
    which is one of my questions, are users persisted across the differing 'nodes'/sites on a multisite instance?

I am trying to put together a classifieds site which has multiple sub categories. To better target advertising and as the categories each requires are vastly different I want to handle these desperately.

ie a radio controlled model classifieds with different 'sub' sites for planes, cars, yachts, boats etc etc
    Each will have it's own category requirement and I want different advertisers (paid adds) on each site.
    Therefore each site will be completely separate, however I want to have the same membership model to cover them all
    Is this possible with classipress?

Thanks

John

Thanks
    The issue in that particular instance was that the customer had not set permissions using the super admin. There was no issue with the theme itself, it was a matter of configuration on the setup.

Our themes are compatible with a WordPress multisite setup, however there are no specific settings to manage the installations as such.. it's more about your initial setup and some additional customization may be required on your part depending on what you wish to achieve. You can share the user database, so essentially if you set up the same membership pack on each site it will show on the customer account as being a member/subscription holder. Thanks.

Thread Information