Thread: Clipper coupons - store logo instead of embed logo is that options available

Unregistered

Clipper coupons - store logo instead of embed logo is that options available

so i been looking at the clipper theme for a week now testing and cssing it to make sure it will set right with me, the only feature that am not fimiliar with is the store picture that is showing ,

i clicked on share a coupon on the demo to see how it is , and i see that when you add the store the picture gets embed from the site url that i entered, i like that feature but does it come with an options to upload the store on websitre logo instead of that , like retailmenot feature wise

thank you for your time

Tony Roma

Thanks
    Tony Roma, there is not an option to add a thumbnail other than the store thumbnail. This is something that we are considering adding in the future.

Let us know if you have any other questions that can help you determine if Clipper is what you need.

Thanks

Unregistered
    that would be great, do you consider this instead of that option,

can you order that as a costomizable option paid extra for after the theme is purchesed from appthemes,

since you are a moderater of this theme i suppose you know the coding inside and out. would you consider quoting me about this project.

( from my understanding - i believe this theme is calling for a the website url and taking screenshot of it, )

i would like to include an option in the theme, coupon>stores>store image , embed at 150px somthing like that,

if you are interested, please contact me at . jujukoja@gamil.com

i would love to talk about the project '

however i can hire someone from outside but since this is your theme and the work is kind of complex for my understanding.

Thanks for you time

Sincerely Tony Roma

Thanks
    Unfortunately, we do not offer customization services. Please check out our partners page ( http://www.appthemes.com/partners ). The businesses listed there should be able to help you.

Also, as mentioned above, we do have plans to add this feature. We just do not know when we would be adding it.

Unregistered

any update

Any update on this? I'd also need this feature if I were to buy the theme.

thanks

Thanks
    This would still require customization at this time, but we also now have a tutorial available which can help if you're looking to change the 3rd Party Thumbnail Services. Thanks.

Thread Information