Thread: Clipper: Importing Affiliate Network Data

Unregistered

Clipper: Importing Affiliate Network Data

I am very interested in purchasing Clipper, it really appears to be an outstanding theme. In working with other company's coupon themes, I understand how important/essential it is to have clean updated working coupon data. Can you please further explain the process to import this data from Affiliate Networks? I see there is a upload csv feature, however that looks like a manual process....

- automatic webservice?
    - datafeed plugin? such as: http://www.digitalquill.co.uk/datafeedplugin/
    - Icode or ForMeToCoupon direct import tool?

Thank you for your time,

Scott

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    No automatic options on this. However, an import tool is included which allows you to import items from other systems via a .csv (comma-separated values) document. This is usually done with an Excel spreadsheet saved as a .csv.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    thank you for your quick response.

are you aware of anyone using an automated datafeed service or plugin? what if we upload a 2nd csv file and some of the data is duplicate from the first csv? is there built in functionality to address these potential data issues?

my concern is:
    - several affiliate networks
    - each network has their own format for csv output (headers, included data, etc.)
    - creating an automated daily service
    - potential duplicate data
    - what happens to a coupon once it has expired? removed from active listings? 301 redirect of url?

Unregistered

Does Clipper work with Formetocoupon and icodes in 2012?

Hey guys,

any update on this? Does Clipper work with Formetocoupon and icodes in 2012?

I love the look and feel of clipper theme but in order to compete we need to be able to hookup automatically with these coupon feeds, what is the latest as of April 2012?

cheers

Thanks
    Hello, clipper is a very interesting theme, the problem is , what is the result if my coupon is expires? How do I remove it? I want to have a clipper on my project. Thanks for the advance help. More powers! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.gif 
Views:	51 
Size:	43 Bytes 
ID:	2427

Thanks
    I have that same question with phenom101. Still waiting for suggestions from admin. http://www.imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Thread Information