Thread: Clipper questions

Unregistered

Clipper questions

Does Clipper require a hosting that has private IP and SSL for sensitive information?

Does Clipper allow for community forum for user sharing and interaction?

Thanks
    1. No. Basically if your host can run WordPress, then it should have no issues running the theme. From our FAQ page:

AppThemes does not work as a standalone solution. It is a theme which runs on the free CMS blogging software, WordPress which requires a web server such as apache, a mySQL database, and PHP. If your hosting provider allows WordPress to run on it (over 95% of them do), then AppThemes should work fine. You might also need FTP access to upload the theme and admin permissions to change/create folders. This is very common for any web hosting provider. We are partners with some of the best affordable and reliable web hosting providers out there today. They are certified WordPress partners and will have no problem running our themes.
    2. There is no forum feature built into the theme, and AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins, so we cannot guarantee that these can be integrated into the theme. Although this thread relates to the ClassiPress theme, it gives you an idea of what can be done, but would require some customization on your part.

Unregistered
    Thanks pepsi for the response. Would it be recommended that I use a secured SSL and IP? I would like to possibly add deals for people to purchase.

Unregistered

Standard Edition VS. Developer Edition

The only difference between the Standard Edition and the Developer Edition is the PSD files. With the Standard Edition, can I create my own graphics files to alter the theme or is this only available in the Developer Edition? Also does the Standard Edition have the capability of changing the theme colors?

Thanks
    Yes, you can make your changes color or placements using the the style sheet of the theme.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thread Information