Thread: Commison

Unregistered

Commison

I would like to ask you some questions regarding Classipress site.

This is what I am trying to accomplish....

This is a 2 step process.
    When we have 2 parties that would like to do a sale of a business transaction (1 party sells their business to another party), Owner is to receive a commission for introducing both parties.

Step 1.
    Example. Business is sold for $10,000 US dollars. Owner would receive 3% of the sales price
    $10,000 x .03 = $300.00. Can you write the code for this?

Step 2.
    The $300.00 would then be transferred to the owner bank account. Can you write the code for this? Or does it come with plugin.

Also, I think if there is sale of a derivative or any other assets, I believe the code would be similar as in step 1 but it we might have a different commission percentage amount for the different sales of assets. Can you put in code that will allow us to change the percentage for each different type of asset?

Is there a possibility on Classipress?
    Can you plz respond to this ASAP

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    By default, Classipress pricing model includes charging a percentage on the sellers ad price of which might be what you are looking for. However charging is upon submission of ads and not during the consummation of sale.

Classipress already includes bank transfer as one of the payment gateways.

To sum it, your theme requirements will require further code customization. The theme is not encrypted and so it can be modified accordingly. Implementation is just dependent upon your coding skills or you can avail the services of an experienced coder to do it for you. You can also contact some of Appthemes Certified Partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ for customization jobs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information