Thread: Contact Listing-Owner Form?

Unregistered

Contact Listing-Owner Form?

Contact form?
    Will Vantage have a "contact listing owner" feature similar to ClassiPress?

In my view, this feature is of huge significance - it's the only measurable way of a paying advertiser determining how their paid listing is working for them.

Thanks
    At this stage there haven't been any further details released besides the initial Vantage Blog Announcement, so we can't confirm this specific functions at this point in time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Contact form?
    Will Vantage have a "contact listing owner" feature similar to ClassiPress?

In my view, this feature is of huge significance - it's the only measurable way of a paying advertiser determining how their paid listing is working for them.
    Yes sounds good but it could also backfire if the company gets spammed from your link. If the enquiry could be moderated by the directory owner first it could work. My experience is that most people submit to directories for backlinks not traffic and I don't think any submitter would receive enough enquiries from a directory to make a difference to their opinion of the worth of the link.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by syted View Post
    Yes sounds good but it could also backfire if the company gets spammed from your link. If the enquiry could be moderated by the directory owner first it could work. My experience is that most people submit to directories for backlinks not traffic and I don't think any submitter would receive enough enquiries from a directory to make a difference to their opinion of the worth of the link.
    Yes, this is why we are still looking into this functionality to ensure we don't create issues with spam for business owners. Thanks.

Thread Information