Thread: Contact Question when replying to a classified ad

Unregistered

Contact Question when replying to a classified ad

Hello,
    I am a horse broker. I am interested in using the classifieds to help people post information about their horse onto my website, but I do not want interested buyers to be able to contact the buyer directly. I need the inquiries to go to me first. Is this possible?

Also, is it necessary for people to register before sending an inquiry email about an item?

Thanks!

Thanks
    With come custom coding you should be able to do this, however it is not a standard feature. The only other non-customization way to do it would be to change the ad author to yourself, hence emails would go to you.

You have the option to select whether or not you wish for non-registered people to be able to send a message to the ad poster.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    With come custom coding you should be able to do this, however it is not a standard feature. The only other non-customization way to do it would be to change the ad author to yourself, hence emails would go to you.

You have the option to select whether or not you wish for non-registered people to be able to send a message to the ad poster.

Is Appthemes able to do this custom coding? What is the charge for this?

Thank you!

Thanks
    The AppThemes team itself doesn't carry out customization requests, however you can find coders for hire on our Certified Partners page.

Thread Information