Thread: Control Job Applications

Unregistered

Control Job Applications

Hello, I need a way to control the applications. I am running a board where employees post a job and job-seekers apply but I wish to make the job seekers pay and not the employers. Is there any to do this with JobRoller?
    Thanks.

Thanks
    This is not an available option within the theme and would require customization on your part if you were looking to implement this. JobRoller is not encrypted, so essentially you are free to make modifications as you wish. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hello,

Thanks for your response. Is there any way to currently moderate the applications?

Kind regards.

Thanks
    You can really only moderate the actual job posts themselves, as all applications made via the "Apply online" button are sent directly to the employer/job lister (thus making it impossible to moderate them). Thanks.

DCS

Applicant workflow

Hello,

1) We have a similar usage in mind - an applicant approval process - prior to resumes being sent.

2) We want an anonymized searchable database of candidates, but due to the business process requirements of the our client companies they won't be reaching directly out to the candidates.

I understand this is not supported from your previous comments - what are the steps to have something such as this type of workflow done by your staff? (I.E. custom coding) I do not have the programming skills, nor time to learn to do this myself. Nor do I want to heavily modify your source and have to deal with maintaining them through version upgrades.

Strikes me that this (point 1 anyway) is a pretty simple option though - where you would substitute routing for applications from being hard coded to the poster, to a variable that is user defined, or selectable via a dropdown of contacts/users of the system in a control panel. [Of course I don't know everything about how you've configured everything to this point and it could be much more complex in execution]

Thanks
    AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information