Thread: costom field help!

Unregistered

costom field help!

i have the classipress theme but when i want to edit the state to suit uk it doesnt let me change it!
    i have classipress- 3.0.5.1.
    how do i edit the costom fields?
    because when i click Field Values and change it in there, it doesnt let me change it, so is there a way i can change it to suit united kingdom via coding? if yes which file should i edit?

please help! Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Support is provided only to licensed theme holders. If you have purchased the theme here at Appthemes.com you will be provided with full login access to the forum.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    oh ok! because it was give to me by my friend! ok then i will purchase it, then i'll contact you!
    Thanks anyways!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    That would be the best thing to do and so we will be expecting you then.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information