Thread: Country Registration

Unregistered

Country Registration

Hi Everyone,

I am very stoked about the release of Vantage! I had some trouble with ClassiPress when it came to Country, state, and city. I was wandering if you have tweaked this application at all. Maybe I was just doing it wrong in ClassiPress. When someone places a business listing on my site, I would love for them to be able to choose a Country and then have a "popluated" list of states to pick from based on the country they selected. Also, when they choose a state, I would like the same thing to happen for cities to populate based on the state they select. Like someone could select usa, then florida, then orlando etc. How is this portion of Vantage coming along? Any feedback would be appreciated. I would really like zip codes or the equivalent to function too. If someone has a listing in Australia or UK, I want then to be able to place the listing in without any "support" neccessary. Like I wake up and check my email and notice five new registrants from all around the world. For all practical purposes, I am not concerned with the language barrier yet. All countries I want to market will speak English for now.

Thanks, Benji

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    The full feature of Vantage has yet to be announced and so we can't confirmed yet if it is included. You may check the Theme Release page http://www.appthemes.com/releases/ from time to time for some updates.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information