Thread: Coupilia AppThemes Clipper Plugin

Unregistered

Coupilia AppThemes Clipper Plugin

Hi,
    I want to know from your experience,
    Does google adwards accept sites with AppThemes Clipper
    and Coupilia AppThemes Clipper Plugin
    becuase this is like a not original content or duplicate content!
    Thanks,
    Avi

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I have not used Coupilia and so could not comment further however there may be some workarounds for these citing several users of coupilia in tandem with Clipper.

You might also find specific answers to these on Adwords discussions boards as I believe this is more of a general SEO and Adwords question particularly on "duplicate content" issue.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Coupilia may hurt seo, clipper should partner with icodes

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    I have not used Coupilia and so could not comment further however there may be some workarounds for these citing several users of coupilia in tandem with Clipper.

You might also find specific answers to these on Adwords discussions boards as I believe this is more of a general SEO and Adwords question particularly on "duplicate content" issue.
    Icodes has a x10 more coupons and they do not delete all coupons once a month like coupilia. This is why coupilia is bad for seo because your coupons do not stay Google can crawl your site and shows zero coupons for a store, also bad from user point of view because of low coupon count. Also bad for admins because you are stuck and cannot add coupons on your end and have to wait for them to upload coupons for a store because you can end up with duplicates if you don't.

Yes coupilia will save time, but kind of defeats purpose, since all coupons are deleted at the end of the month, so any indexed links would be no good. I guess they are trying to prevent 1 time customers so they change real expiration dates from merchants so people have to continue service. This is a big mistake and only coupon sites making money can afford to keep, so don't believe this makes them keep customers. Also why hurt paying customers, reason why i no longer use them, I can upload a list from icodes with coupons that dont expire for years and still have more coupons.

Appthemes please make plugin for icodes, it's only $50 a month, they told me it's something you guys would have to do.

Thanks
    Thanks for your feedback. You are more than welcome to submit your suggestion relating to the plugin into the AppThemes Ideas exchange which allows members of our community to vote on such ideas, and our development team can consider them.

Thread Information