Thread: Couple of questions

Unregistered

Couple of questions

After spending days looking for a classifieds script i think this just may be the one i need.
    I do have a couple of questions though.

1:)I need the site to allow free posting of ads but not in some catorgories (private sellers sell for free, comercial/services section would be by payment) is this possible or will it require extra coding.

2:) As this will be a local website i will not need the "country" "state" fields etc. Can these be removed without coding.

3:)Although i would be allowing "free ads" i need an option for paid featured ads, is this already implemented?

4:) I would need access to core files via either hosting control panel or ftp to add my own coding to modify the site so it is "unique to me" are there any code pages that are "hidden" from end user ie: myself.

5:) As a website content is king, so, can members "reply" to adds or "comment" as this would increase content for google searches and seo purposes.

Regards
    Carl

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. You can set up the pricing based on categories and let other categories free for posting. However, charging based on user role (private sellers sell for free, comercial/services section would be by payment) is not yet implemented.

2. Yes, you can set up a different fields and or edit and un-display the default country field in the submit form.

3. Yes, there is a paid featured ads option.

4. The theme codes are not encrypted and so it is open for you to see and modify.

5. Yes users can reply or "comments" in the posts or ads listing.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thank you jomarkosabel for a quick reply.

Thread Information