Thread: Couple questions.

Thanks

Couple questions.

Hi all,
    Interested in gettin the theme but got some questions.
    1. Share a coupon...what I would like is for a client to suggest a coupon for a certain category. Possible?
    2. Would like a way so business's can submit a deal/coupon.
    3. Is the grey area/background for the coupons customizable? Meaning can I change the grey area to something that stands out, company logo and image, that is faded..hope ya know what I mean..
    4. The header where the clipper logo is and the search bar, can I just have a big banner 1000x 200, where we can put the company logo and text description what the site is about.
    That is it for the moment..ty in advance..
    Canucki

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1-2. If I understand it correctly, this will require additional functions to implement. In the main time, you may check the demo page here http://demos.appthemes.com/?theme=clipper to get yourself acquainted with Clipper features and functions.
    3-4. This will require code customization. The theme is not encrypted and so it can be modified according to your needs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information