Thread: couple questions

Unregistered

couple questions

Hi, have couple questions for current verion:
    • When user inserts an ad and sets it to expire in X days (what is the maximum? ) can the ad be renewed by user and can he be alerted via email ahead of time about expiring ad?
    • Is the anonymous email feature so buyer/seller does not expose their actual emails?
    • How hard is to move the entire app in case of cha changing hosting providers?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    The user cannot set the expire days during ad submission. Only the admin of which can be done through the Classipress settings including the ad packs features.

Yes, the user can renew their ads and emails are sent when their ads have expired.

• When user inserts an ad and sets it to expire in X days (what is the maximum? ) can the ad be renewed by user and can he be alerted via email ahead of time about expiring ad?
    If I understand it correctly, no feature on this yet on the current version.

• Is the anonymous email feature so buyer/seller does not expose their actual emails?
    Classipress is a Wordpress theme and the official Wordpress had site provided some detailed guide http://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress on moving from one host to another and etc.

• How hard is to move the entire app in case of cha changing hosting providers?
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    On the hidden email topic... I was under impression that this feature was mentioned in the past in the forum . I just wanted to confirm that..... Or perhaps I did not explained that too well. I was mentioning the feature similar to craiglist or amazon where communications are done thru the software itself and users have alternative emails assigned. Consequently,
    copies of conversation come to emails of both parties in format like xyz1@myClassiPressdomain.com. Do you know what I mean. Or if not there , how do both parties talk to each other by design?

Unregistered

couple of questions.

Also, is item price mandatory or it can be set to TBD or something similar.
    Tnx.

Is there a feature manual where all of those questions are collected so there is no need to explore all the posts here?

Unregistered
    Can I get some additional info as asked, please.

Thread Information