Thread: A couple of questions before buying

Miroslav

A couple of questions before buying

Hello dear ClassiPress Team. I am looking for a classified script and after some weeks in research I take my choice to you. Before I am going to buy the script I've got a couple of questions.
    1) I almost done a bulgarian translation for v3.3. Am I entitled to a 40% discount on the initial purchase, or discount is valid only with the purchase of themes or plugins? Where I can send the language packs?
    2) I want to buy also one of themes in marketplace which costs $59. I guess unless the theme in advance I should buy the script. Is that right?
    3) A frind of my which were using your script in the past told me that he've got a problem with spam bots which post a lot of spam ads. Did you fix that problem?

I'm waiting for your answer.

Kind regards

Thanks
    1) Yes we will offer a translator discount for a verified theme which you can use towards your first theme purchase (as outlined on our languages page). It does not apply to plugins, and can only be used during the purchase, not refunded after purchase. You can send the file to support at AppThemes dot com.

2) Items in the marketplace require the parent theme to be installed before you can use them, child themes will not function without the parent, so yes you would need to have ClassiPress first.

3) Without knowing what version your friend is using, or what their situation is, we can't comment as to why he's getting it, but you can of course use plugins or moderate posts before approval if you have concerns about spam. It's not a common complaint/known issue specifically for the theme. Thanks.

Miroslav
    I sent it before a couple of days. Waiting for you answer.

Thanks
    Thanks, I can confirm we have received your email and we'll be in contact shortly :)

Thread Information