Thread: Coupons and Mobile Version

Potential Customer

Coupons and Mobile Version

I want to use these theme or template, however is there a way to add or allow coupons code to be used, let say I started selling listings to companies and as the intro I want to offer them a coupon code as a discount, is that in this version or planned for the next?

Is there a mobile version of this template as well, If I redirect it for mobile users can they see a mobile version of the site

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    No mobile version yet of the theme but there's a plugin that you can use for that such as the WPTouch.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Coupon

and the ability to offer coupons to end user customers, is that possible?

Thanks
    I think it is not yet available in Jobroller but I guess it will be included in the succeeding version. The other theme, Classipress, already has a coupons module.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    So when you say you guess, that means? your not sure or?

Thanks
    There's no official list of features yet for the next version but the development team has already mentioned it. I will update this thread when the official list of features are already released. You may also subscribed to the blog here Blog | AppThemes for official announcements.

Thread Information