Thread: Currency choice

Unregistered

Currency choice

Hi,

Do you support multiple currencies ? I would like my users to have the choice between $ and Euros.

Thanks
    ClassiPress does not currently support multiple currencies. It is a feature request that has gained some popularity though, so our development team may consider this for a future release. At this time it would involve some customization on your part if you did want to implement such a feature.

Unregistered

Currency and manual Query

Hello,

1- Do you guys provide proper complete Manual or complete Documentation for your product ClassiPress other than threads in forum ?
    2- If seller is selling a product do they have a choice to type in their local currency for the buyer and vice versa for e.g. car for sale - Pak Rupees 2000/only

Please advise me on above in detail as soon as you can.

My email is khanking53@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Adeel

Thanks
    1 - Yes, you can find the theme documentation here (although you cannot access the full page unless you are logged in as a customer). This includes information for configuration of the theme including some video tutorials. For anything else you are unsure of, the forums are here of course :)

2 - No, the currency is not selected by the ad poster, it is set by the admin from the back end, as shown on the ClassiPress admin demo here.

Unregistered

Clarification on question 2

Thanks for your answer for the first question.

2- If seller is selling a product do they have a choice to type in their local currency for the buyer and vice versa for e.g. car for sale - Pak Rupees 2000/only

With regards to my above question; does that means I can change the price symbol for the ads via the back end for e.g. I can set the symbol Indian rupees so then all the customer will have to offer the price for their ads in Indian rupees. The reason is my customer is based in India and they can offer the prices for their ads in Indian Rupees for other buyers.Could you please clarify that because this will allow me to make my decision on buying your product.

Thanks
    Adeel

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    1 - Yes, you can find the theme documentation here (although you cannot access the full page unless you are logged in as a customer). This includes information for configuration of the theme including some video tutorials. For anything else you are unsure of, the forums are here of course :)

2 - No, the currency is not selected by the ad poster, it is set by the admin from the back end, as shown on the ClassiPress admin demo here.

Thanks
    No, the seller cannot select the actual currency, they can only enter in the numerical price for the item. From the admin you can set the currency symbol that appears in the front end, but note that you can only charge for ads by the supported currencies.. You can see these on the dropdown in the ClassiPress admin demo

Thread Information