Thread: Custom Classipress configuration

Unregistered

Custom Classipress configuration

Hello Appthemes,
    I am looking for the best solution to run a classified ads in my country.
    In my country I got 4 websites recongnized on this niche, they are since 2004 and got some clients got to have someover 20k ads/day.

I found you're ClassiPress theme, but I need to came with something new, to keep up this business to a higher level.
    What I need:
    - First of all, I need the theme to be Responsive and works on all browsers (expect IE6,7) .
    - Eye caching of the website would be : the categories [ Will be over 20 and subcategories more than 100 ]
    - The advanced search [Need to be able setup it with options, or select and typing autofill, and from - to price, maybe develop a module with ajax to looks perfectly ]
    - The post detail page should be looking professional, with google maps near and telephone number to be hidden and email [click on a text" show details" and appears from fade ]
    - When you post an article should be able to setup his account like [3-5 ways to promote the product , as featured, as homepage, as advertising on website partner].
    And most of all, people who came on website i don't know yet, maybe a landing page to show a MAP with every city on my country [Country map, and select city to select ads from city that selected] .
    Please tell me if I can make a website with those details i talk about it, and to be performantly i mean to support over 100.000 daily visitors, not bugging from everything else.

I am a graphic designer, but don't got knowledge in PHP to implement those features. I can ask for somebody or maybe some of appthemes developer theme can help me , If i would give the Design Of the Website.

Thank you for you're time,
    Hope to got an answer,
    Thank's Stefan Bechir

Thanks
    ClassiPress is a responsive theme and works on all major browsers. You can add as many categories/sub-categories as you wish. Anything outside of the default features could technically be carried out through customization on your part as there is no encryption which would prevent you from making such changes. AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.

Thread Information