Thread: Custom Fields... conditional

Mils

Custom Fields... conditional

Hi

I'm very interessed by this template... I have a question
    It is possible to customizing the fields content... in relation with a privious field choice.

For exemple... If a consumer choice a "car"... the next field show the name of Car manufacturers "Volvo, Seat, Hummer, etc"

IT's so important... maybe in the next version

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    It is very possible since there are no encrypted codes in Classipress you can modify it accordingly.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Ok... but this possibility is not included ? Like a special fonction in the admin panels...
    I'm not a great programmer

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    You are right, it is not a default feature and it might need some custom coding. However, Appthemes also have certified partners of which you can avail their services http://appthemes.com/partners/ .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    It might seem a little overwhelming at first, and I am still learning everyday. But it is not that difficult to get started - and the support on this forum is great.

Unregistered
    Yeah of course... but my english is poor to understand everything in the forum... But I will try. For the moment I Wait the next version for the end of this mouth. Maybe I will find any ways in french forums. No one speak french in staff ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah of course... but my english is poor to understand everything in the forum... But I will try. For the moment I Wait the next version for the end of this mouth. Maybe I will find any ways in french forums. No one speak french in staff ?
    Désolé, aucun d'entre nous parlent le français, mais nous avons d'autres clients qui le font. Nous pouvons utiliser Google Translate pour nous aider à communiquer. Votre anglais semble assez bon!

Sorry, none of us speak French but we have other customers who do. We can use Google translate to help us communicate. Your English seems pretty good!

Thread Information