Thread: custom mods

Unregistered

custom mods

hi does your company do custom mods?

i need to be able to specify one or more event type categories, in which the ads can expire 24 hours after the event date, and the event ads will list by - closest event first.

Is this possible , or can you recommend someone?

Thank you

p.s - i would like to recommend that you set up an online demo, similar to that of woothemes, where the user can test an online version of the software, including admin, to be able to accurately asses the suitability of the program for their needs. Can i ask, is there a trial period or money back guarantee period for classipress? - thanks again

Thanks
    AppThemes does not carry out customization work, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. Any one of them you contact should be able to confirm/quote on the modifications you are looking for.

We do have a demo and admin demo for our themes which should give you a good indication of how it works. You are of course free to ask questions here in the pre-sales forum as well if you're not clear on how something works. No, there is no trial period or money back guarantee for our themes.

Thread Information