Thread: Customized version of JobRoller

Unregistered

Customized version of JobRoller

Hello,

The JobRoller theme seems very nice, but can we customize it? For example have a way to create an account for job searchers, upload their CV and have their own dashboard. Like (2 user type?) Also advanced search by location & job type not only fulltime, parttime ect.

You have a service for this, can we get a quote?

Regards,
    Dave

Thanks
    Yes you can, the theme is not encrypted which allows you to customize it as you wish.

What you have mentioned is actually a popular feature request with our existing customers and something we will most likely see in a future release of JobRoller (although no specific version/date is available at this stage)..

If you do want to hire a developer to implement this for you though, we have a certified partners page where you can find coders for hire.

Jerry

Customise jobroller

I wanted to ask if it is possible to add more pages to jobroller as i want to make a website using jobroller and have a job section. Is this possible?

Thanks
    Pages are created from within your WordPress admin dashboard using the standard WordPress "New Page" function.. so you can create whatever pages you want.

Jerry

Live sites

Do you have any live sites using jobroller? I have also looked at job press which is another job based word press i have seen and are you able to advise what the features jobroller is better than job press?

Thanks
    If any existing customers wish to share their URL here they will... At some stage soon we will of course update the showcase to include JobRoller sites which customers are happy to share, but for the moment we only have the JobRoller demo site and JobRoller admin demo for you to check out.

We don't make a habit of discrediting other themes to promote our own, as our products and service speak for themselves. You can find everything you need to know about our theme here, as I'm sure you can on their site. Any information you can't find about our theme specifically, please feel free to ask :)

jerry
    with jobrunner, is it possible to use our own themes?

Jerry
    Can i ask a few questions about job roller,

1. Can i add extra field into the job ad such as salary for the customer to fill out?

2. Are updates free?

3. What's the difference between the professional and ultimate edition of jobroller?

4. Can i put a static page as the home page and move the job page to a sub directory?

Thanks

Jerry

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    1. Not with the current version but can be done through custom coding. The ability to add extra field might also be considered in the next version.

2. Yes updates are free.

3. You may check the license description here http://appthemes.com/cp/signup.php?h...&product_id=16 for the difference.

4. Yes you can being a standard wordpress feature.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jerry View Post
    with jobrunner, is it possible to use our own themes?
    Jobroller is also theme. One way to install jobroller with your existing wordpress installation is to install another instance of wordpress in the sub-directory or sub-domain.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information